EKS BRAND introduced the GOX FLAT OUT series a few years ago and it has become one of our best selling goggles to date. In fact the Black Flat Out goggle is our best selling goggle. This goggle is used by most of our Supercross racers who need a clear lens to see the big jumps and monster whoops at night. The Flat Out series has all the benefits of the GOX frame, complete with a three layer face foam, Poly Flex frame and anti fog coated, clear lens. We at EKS BRAND feel this is the highest value added goggle on the market today. The benefits and features well outweigh the priceFRAME
- A lightweight, “urethane blend” frame has a firm yet pliable feel for the ultimate in comfort and protection. The material known as “poly-flex” allows the frame to form much easier to different face shapes.
- The “GOX” frame is equipped with the highest quality, Polycarbonate, shatter resistant anti-scratch & anti-fog coated lens available. It has 100% UVA protection and it is the leader in lens attributes and function.
- Tear off posts are integrated into the Polycarbonate, hard coat lenses for ease of use and function.
- 100-PPI “reticulated” vent foam allows the ultimate in airflow while keeping the dust and debris out. This special vent foam is designed to allow moisture and condensation to escape freely.
- 17mm thick, 4-layer face-foam is backed with a moisture wicking fleece lining providing the best anti drip, sweat protection available.
- An adjustable, double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for the ultimate in strap placement and hold.
- Anti static” smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
California residents click here for Proposition 65