The GOX "EXTREME" goggle is specifically designed for those brutal days when the weather is gnarly and nothing seems to keep your vision clear. The extra wide face foam keeps your face warm in the winter cold and the sweat out of your eyes in the hot humid summers. The dual pane, anti fog coated, smoke tint vented lens keeps the air flow going and the lens from fogging. This goggle was originally designed to be a snow mobile racing goggle. But after we had some of our top off road and motocross racers test it out on the track in extremely hot and humid conditions the results were clear. This goggle worked in the dirt as well as in the snow. The GOX EXTREME is the ultimate goggle when the weather sucks!
- Revolutionary, Urethane-blend, face-formaing frame material.
- “Polyflex”, urethane frame contours to the face for comfort and protection. Wind channels are molded into the frame to direct air into the “reticulated” vent foam for added airflow and less condensation build up.
- Dual pane, vented, polycarbonate.
- 14mm thick, 3-layer ultra plush face foam.
- 80-PPI reticulated vent foam allows for maximum airflow.
- Helmet compatible, double buckle. Woven stap with silicone stripes for traction.
California residents click here for Proposition 65